Wilder Fields is a technology-enabled food company vertically-growing greens in Calumet City that prioritize exceptional flavor, texture and cleanliness all while postivitely impacting our communities and our planet.
Formerly known as Backyard Fresh Farms, I was able to help craft the Wilder Fields brand from start to finish alongside Associate Creative Director Stacey Donaldson, Junior Designer Nick Rissmeyer, Account Director Robyn Paprocki-Woodford and Project Manager Stacey Shintani. We conducted a discovery workshop with stakeholders and research with target audiences to inform the brand’s unique positioning strategy, messaging plan, name, identity program, and packaging system.
Read the full case study here.
- gestalten’s Brand New Brand print publication
- Monotype Studio’s 2021 Type Trend Report
- PRINT Magazine’s 2020 International Design Competition: 1st place in the Logo category
Communication Arts: Exhibit feature (Online)
- Communication Arts: Exhibit feature (Print)
- Brand New: Where the Wilder Things Grow
- The Brand Identity: The Inbox feature
- Typewolf: Site of the Day